• Congratulations! What better venue to exchange your vows than on the "Island of Love" the place where the Goddess of love and beauty, Aphrodite once came ashore
• Cyprus is known to be one of Europe's ultimate destinations for occasions such as these. Couples of all ages, nationalities, and religions choose this friendly and romantic island as the place to make their vows.
• Be it on a private pier overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean sea, or in an unforgettable museum or amphitheater, the experienced staff of MSK Travel and Tours ensure that your wedding in Cyprus is planned to perfection, filled with joy, smiles, and tears of happiness.
• As each couple is unique, our staff offer a personalised friendly approach ensuring that your wedding on our island reflects your personality and style.
• All legalities are simple and the ceremonies are held in English. Our staff is more than happy to assist you with all the requirements and arrangements involved, leaving you free to enjoy your day and cherish the memories that will last a lifetime.
• Looking for the perfect honeymoon? What better destination then the Island of Love! From intimate and romantic resorts to thrilling cities that have breathtaking beaches and unbeatable activities and entertainment.
• Every couple deserves a very special experience for their new beginning together. These are the special moments in life that should always be cherished. The honeymoon is the most significant holiday a couple is likely to take. Therefore deciding on the destination can be a draining task.
• Our personal travel experts can tailor make your honeymoon package from scratch according to your preferences and budget. We are well known for our excellent service and take the time to listen to your ideas and travel dreams and provide you with our honest and personal recommendations, simply contact us either by phone or email and our honeymoon coordinators will help you make your honeymoon as special as you deserve.
• Many of our hotels look forward to welcoming you and you will find details of a range of generous offers through-out our featured destination. You could enjoy breakfast in bed, a bottle of sparkling wine, a basket of fruit in your room, a romantic candlelit dinner, or even spa treatments.
• Remember, your honeymoon is the ultimate holiday which marks the beginning of your life together.
Browse our extensive selection of Cyprus activities listed below:
• Quad Biking in Larnaca or Paphos Region
• What better way to spice up your holiday than by quad biking through traditional villages, pine scented forest trails, mountain treks, farms and country side on an inspiring and relaxing safari tour which can only be achieved with a self-driven quad bike.
• This activity is suitable for all ages and is considered to be the best way to explore Cyprus and spice up your holiday.
• Akamas Safari (Approx 2 hours)
• The safari starts off at Coral Bay followed on to the Sea Caves, Akamas Gorge, St George and Turtle Bay in Lara Village.
• Akamas Full Day Tour (Approx 7 – 8 hours)
• Full day quad biking tour in the Akamas area.
• Start at Coral bay, Sea Caves, Saint George, Turtle bay, Akamas forest, and then Akamas gorge where one can swim. This tour includes lunch in a restaurant in Akamas
• Buggy Safari Mountain Villages (Paphos area)
Driving on and off road through the beautiful mountain landscape of Paphos. Short stop in Mandia village for coffee in a traditional Cypriot coffee shop (included). Visit Asprokremos Dam, Aphrodite's birthplace and enjoy the drive through different villages.
• Village Culture and Donkey Riding from Limassol or Paphos
Get ready for the Village Culture & Donkey Riding Tour from Limassol. This outing includes a bus ride in Kelokedara Village, and even a visit to the Donkey Farm. Fun for all ages, this tour is great for families. You will love riding the donkeys around before enjoying a BBQ lunch. Taste the local wine, and sample local delicacies, such as "Halloumi". After your delicious meal you will have the chance to participate in the "Syrtaki" ritual, a popular Greek dance.
The whole ambiance is exceptional and combines a meeting with the real Cyprus countryside, original hospitality, fun, adventure, good food, and unexpected entertainment.
• Donkey Riding from Paphos or Limassol
If you want to do something different during your stay in Cyprus, then this donkey riding tour is made for you. A donkey ride gives you a real taste of the area, as you ride through picturesque orange groves and quaint villages. Stop by the 13th century Sindi Monastery, recognized as World Cultural Heritage. Admire the beautiful church within its medieval walls. At the Donkey Farm in Kelokedara village, enjoy true Cypriot hospitality as you sample the local firewater, Zivania. Enjoy the dancing and music with the friendly, lively staff.
• Paphos Zoo
The project started with Mr. Christos Christoforou's love of Birds & Wildlife. His aim was to educate the local community about the importance of caring & conserving all bird & animal life. In May 2004 the amphitheatre which holds about 350 guests was opened. Its main purpose is to hold educational talks & programs about the various wildlife we have in the Zoo as well as showing wildlife documentaries. Daily Parrot & Owl shows held in the amphitheatre educate the public as to how agile & clever these birds are.
• Limassol Zoo
The Zoo was established fifty years ago. Most of the big animals have been brought there from circuses, other zoos or they have been a donation. In the Zoo there are mainly: tigers, lions, panthers, bears, zebras, monkeys, foxes, mouflon, deer, ostriches, peacocks, vultures, emu, falcons, macaws, pelicans, swans, cherry pickers and ducks. The Limassol Zoo hosts about 300 animals and birds. There is a Natural History Museum containing a big number of stuffed animals, birds and fishes. A play area for children can also be found within the Zoo. A canteen Is also available.
• Paphos Scuba Diving – Wreck of Zenobia
Whether you are a beginner or a fully qualified diver, the waters of Cyprus hold a host of treasures waiting to be discovered. Scuba diving offers a unique experience, by taking you to the magic underwater world. First-timers will be carefully taken through the basics before diving in and experienced divers can explore the exciting Wreck of Zenobia which rests 42 meters below the surface.
• Mazotos Camel Park
The Camel Park at Mazotos is conveniently located just 15 minutes from Larnaca Airport and centrally located between Larnaca, Limassol & Nicosia. Established in 1998, it is run by a family whose love for the countryside and animals made it possible for them to create a unique park. Visitors will find plenty of places to take photographs and a souvenir shop that offers mementos of their trip.
- The biggest attractions in the park, of course, are the camels, which visitors can feed and ride.
- Facilities: Play area for children, swimming pool and a restaurant.
• Fasouri Watermaina Water Park
Fasouri Watermania is the ideal place for families, friends and children to spend a one-day outing, away from work troubles and paper loads. The Water Park packs an impressive array of attractions, facilities and services.
• Agia Napa Water Park
Water world is not a multi award winning water park by chance. It provides the best quality services and entertainment to all its guests. Numerous restaurants can be found within the water park.
• Jeep Safari to Akamas Peninsula
The Akamas Jeep Safari is a day of adventure you'll never forget. Driving through the breath taking views of the Akamas Peninsula, discover the dramatic Avgas Gorge with its limestone walls. This is a haven for wildlife, especially in the spring, with over 160 different species of birds, animals and plants. Visit Lara Bay, home to the breeding station for the protected Green back Turtles. On the way back, pass through Latchi to visit the Baths of Aphrodite, where legend has it that the waters have magical rejuvenating properties.
• Aqua Catamaran Snorkeling Cruise with Lunch from Paphos
Sail away on a fun-filled ocean adventure off the coast of Cyprus aboard a luxurious catamaran! Enjoy a pleasurable cruise on an immaculate, custom-built, spacious Sail Away Catamaran. A perfect day trip for all ages! Enjoy drinks, a lunch buffet of local & European favorites, and the ultimate in relaxation by an experienced crew who are both friendly and professional. Soak up some rays as you cruise to Akamas Peninsula, Coral Bay, Sea Caves, St. George Island, and Lara Bay, where you can swim, snorkel and canoe.
You will be welcomed aboard with a refreshing drink followed by a delicious buffet lunch. In the afternoon you will sail back to Paphos Harbour.
• Catamaran Snorkeling Cruise with Lunch from Limassol
Treat yourself to a fantastic ocean getaway off the coast of Cyprus aboard the luxurious Sail Away Catamaran! Enjoy a pleasurable cruise on this immaculate, custom-built, spacious craft. You will be pampered with drinks, a delicious lunch and the ultimate in relaxation by an experienced crew who are both friendly and professional. Soak up some rays as you cruise to Cape Gata/Akrotiri, which is accessible only by sea, to admire the cliffs and sea caves and swim or snorkel in the crystal clear water. Then, cruise over to the shallow Ladies Mile white sandy beach where you can swim, snorkel and canoe.
- During the cruise, a welcome drink and delicious buffet lunch will be served on board. In the afternoon you will sail back to the Old Port.
- VIP Catamaran Snorkeling Cruise with Lunch from Limassol
- This special cruise is for those who want to spoil themselves in style! You will be welcomed aboard the safe and luxurious brand new Catamaran PRIVE with a drink followed by snacks as you set sail from the Old Port.
- During your cruise, enjoy unlimited refreshing local and imported drinks from the shaded, fully-stocked bar. A full buffet lunch will follow with seasonal fruits, cake, coffee and tea. Your cruise includes 2 swimming stops, snorkeling, canoeing, and sailing in the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea!
- This impressive custom made PRIVE Catamaran features two spacious decks for sunbathing, including sun beds, tables and chairs, four marine bathrooms, a CD stereo, and more. The perimeter can also be enclosed with a plastic weather-proof windbreaker.
- Cruise from the Old Port to Cape Gata/Akrotiri, accessible only by sea, to enjoy the remarkable scenery, and then to Ladies Mile Beach, where you can swim, snorkel and canoe. Don't miss this VIP sailing adventure from Limassol!
• Hop on Hop off City bus tour in Paphos
On this hop-on hop-off bus tour of Paphos you have the freedom to plan your own sightseeing itinerary. With 11 stops covering all of the city's main attractions such as the Old Town, Archaeological Museum and Tombs of the Kings, this tour provides the perfect introduction to the buzzing city. Your ticket allows you unlimited use, meaning you can hop-on and hop-off as many times as you like at any of the designated stops!
• Octopus Fishing & Leisure Boat Cruise from Limassol/Larnaca/Protaras/Agia Napa
A great new experience to try! Octopus fishing in Larnaca Bay. All equipment will be provided! The boat trip includes visiting the Zenovia shipwreck and then to Faros beach for a swim. Lunch is served on board. Return to Larnaca in the afternoon.
Organised tours and excursions in Cyprus; they can be tailor-made as per clients' request.
CYPRUS IN A NUTSHELL TOUR
You will be picked up from your hotel and taken for a comprehensive sightseeing tour of Cyprus.
The highlights of your tour are:
• The Kourion Amphitheatre: Boasting a dramatic location, the cliff-top Kourion amphitheatre offers stunning panoramic views of the coastline. Shakespeare performances are held in this 2000-year old theatre in the summer.
• The Village of Monagri: Hailing from Byzantine times, the area consisted of a small monastery and its farms and has since grown into a village. Here you can taste traditional olive pie.
• The Omodos village: Omodos village is one of the most beautiful villages in the Greek part of Cyprus. Visit the Monastery of the Holy Cross and the Medieval Wine Press where you can sample some local wines.
• The Vouni village: Stop for lunch in a traditional house and enjoy unlimited Cyprus wine with delicious local dishes.
• The Wine Museum in Erimi: Trace centuries of Cyprus wine history at this fascinating museum. See ancient jars and vases, medieval drinking vessels and old documents.
GRAND TOUR OF CYPRUS & KYKKOS MONASTERY FROM LIMASSOL
On the Grand Tour of Cyprus, you will see and experience more of Cyprus in one day than many tourists do in a week. It may be difficult to see the whole Troodos with its volcanic peaks and pine forests in one day, but this tour has been designed with an exclusive itinerary that includes all the major sites and allows you to experience the different aspects of the Troodos Mountains in one action-packed sightseeing excursion. The highlight of the tour is, of course, the world-renowned Kykkos Monastery.
DAY TOUR TO KYKKOS MONASTERY FROM PAPHOS
Get picked up from your hotel in Paphos in an air-conditioned minibus and taken for a sightseeing tour to the Kykkos Monastery. An English-speaking guide (or any other language upon request) will accompany you on this tour.
Drive to Salamiou, a charming village, nestled on a ridge between two valleys. Continue your journey and arrive in Arminou village for a local breakfast. After the welcome meal, head for the Diarizos Valley for a nature walk. The Diarizos Valley is a visual delight with medieval churches, farming villages and arched Venetian bridges dotting the landscape.
Walk on the Tzelefos Bridge, one of the many arched Venetian bridges in this part of Cyprus. It was one of the main roads that joined the villages near the Troodos Mountains and Paphos in the Venetian years and was built in the 14th century. Arrive at the Kykkos Monastery. Dedicated to Virgin Mary, this 11th century monastery has some exquisite mosaics and frescoes. A huge pierced monolith in its courtyard is said to have mystical powers, according to local folklore, a woman who passes through the hole is blessed with a child. Arrive in Phini village for a traditional Cypriot lunch at Phini restaurant. Enjoy unlimited Cyprus wine with your food. This ancient Byzantine village is renowned for its pottery and traditional sweets.
After lunch proceed to the herbal gardens in Mandria for some breath-taking scenery.
SHOPPING AND SIGHTSEEING TOUR OF NICOSIA FROM LIMASSOL/PAPHOS
Get picked up from your hotel and start with a short stop for coffee in Chirokitia and continue on to Nicosia. This tour includes a guided sightseeing tour of some of the major landmarks in Nicosia.
The highlights of your tour are:
• St John's Cathedral: Built in 1665, this Gothic Cathedral has some beautiful frescoes.
• Leventis Museum: Founded in 1984 after the initiative of the Mayor of Nicosia, Mr Lellos Demetriades. The Leventis Museum presents the history and social development of the city of Nicosia from the Chalcolithic period (3000BC) to the present day.
• Enjoy plenty of free time for lunch and shopping. The main shopping areas are Makarios Avenue and the Stasikratous Street. You may shop for handicrafts, embroidery, pottery and other local handmade items. The latest designer wear, perfumes and liqueurs can also be found here.
• North Nicosia and the Market Square: This is the predominantly Turkish half of the divided city of Nicosia and retains much of the vestiges of a long bygone era. Pick up some amazing Turkish pottery, silks and ornaments here.
• St Sophia Cathedral: Built in 1872 with the remains of an ancient castle and a convent, the church is the resting place for the Archbishop and the other Bishops who were killed by the Turks during the 1821 revolt.
DAY TRIP TO FAMAGUSTA GHOST TOWN
Get picked up from your hotel and taken for a sightseeing tour of Famagusta. Cross the UN border to North Cyprus and enter the old city of Famagusta.
The highlights of your tour include:
• The Othello Tower: Othello's Tower was the medieval citadel guarding Famagusta's harbour, and was originally the main entrance to the town. There are references to this tower in Shakespeare's play 'Othello'.
• Ayios Nicholas Cathedral: The Ottoman forces took over Cyprus in 1571, converting churches into mosques or using them for secular purposes. The Cathedral of St Nicholas became the Lala Mustapha Pasa Mosque.
• Free time to enjoy the old city of Famagusta.
• Board your coach and get a panoramic view of the 'sleepy town of Famagusta'.
• Arrive at the Salamis, the ancient capital of Cyprus. Salamis is believed to have been founded by Teucer on his return from the Trojan War. This historic city lies beside the longest and one of the most beautiful of Cyprus's sandy beaches.
• Stop for a delicious local lunch at Salamis restaurant and enjoy unlimited Cyprus wine with your meal.
DAY TRIP TO KYRENIA
Get picked up from your hotel and taken for a sightseeing tour of Kerynia in Cyprus. Your coach will take you through the winding route up and over the Pentadaktylos Mountains allowing you spectacular views. Visit the famous Gothic Abbey of Bellapais in the heart of the beautiful mountain village. Look for intricate stone carvings, delicate murals and a well-preserved 13th century church in this 800-year of abbey. Cross the border to the historic port of Kerynia, under Turkish occupation since 1974. Stop at a local restaurant for a delicious lunch.
Visit the Kerynia Castle. The medieval castle is believed to have been constructed to guard the town against the Arab raids in the 7th century. Inside the castle is a shipwreck museum, which contains the original cargo and equipment from the ancient ship of Kerynia. Enjoy some free time at the picturesque Kerynia Harbor.
PAPHOS FULL DAY TOUR
Enjoy a day exploring the rich history of Paphos and its surrounding area. Visit the ancient temple of Apollo, see 2,000 years, and your guide can impart plenty of vivid tales to you about the ruins' history. Next, as you make your way to Paphos, stop at the Tomb of the Kings. Get a glimpse into the 4th century as you check out this huge honeycomb structure carved right into the rocks. Continue on to the House of Dionysos, a Roman villa from the 3rd century that is home to some of the eastern Mediterranean's finest mosaics. Later, spend some free time in the city - maybe strolling along the harbor or pulling up a chair at a seafront restaurant - before returning to Larnaca in the afternoon.
BITTER LEMONS KERYNIA TOUR FROM LARNACA, AGIA NAPA & PROTARAS, LIMASSOL, PAPHOS
Highlights of the Bitter Lemons Kyrenia Tour include a visit to Bellapais Abbey (made famous in the novel "Bitter Lemons" by Lawrence Durrell) and exploring picturesque Kyrenia - home of the Kyrenia Castle Museum where you will see the oldest shipwreck ever brought out of the water.
Your tour will also take you through Nicosia and to the "Green Line". There's a walking tour across the border into Northern Cyprus - so don't forget to bring your passport! Yet another highlight is touring the grounds of St. Hilarion Castle. It's a full day steeped in history and full of remarkable sights.
GOING GREEN EXPERIENCE
Your Going Green Experience is an amazing trip taking you deep inside the Troodos Forest where you will experience the nature and wilderness of Cyprus, seldom seen by the average tourist! It's a day filled with spectacular landscapes, little known cultural monuments and natural wonders, clean rivers, pristine air, birds, flowers, trees, rocks, soils, cliffs, fields, orchards, vineyards and lots of fun and adventure.
There's also a chance to do some light trekking in cool, shaded mountain forests and to swim in unique settings you will never forget! Top it all off with great local food and probably the best wine in Cyprus.
NICOSIA LEFKARA TOUR
Take this tour to the only divided capital city in the world - Nicosia, Cyprus. You'll visit St. John's Cathedral, the Byzantine Museum and the Old Quarter of Laiki Yitonia and have plenty of time on your own to explore the city center before the tour departs for the village of Lefkara; famous for its handmade lace.
Both Nicosia and Lefkara are ideal locations to look for great shopping bargains, as well as being wonderful for picturesque photos.
PAPHOS AND KOURION TOUR
Spend the day discovering the legends and history of one of the most beautiful parts of Cyprus. The first stop on the route to Paphos will be at the ancient city of Kourion, an impressive, unspoiled site perched high on the cliff top. Here you can admire the famous Greco-Roman theatre and the mosaics, not to mention the dazzling view.
The next stop will be at Aphrodite's Rock; according to legend, the goddess of love and beauty was born from the foam of the sea at this spot. Then discover the remarkable history of Paphos, which UNESCO World Heritage has added to it's World Cultural Heritage List. In "Kato" Paphos you will visit the catacombs of St. Solomoni and see the Pillar of St. Paul.
Next visit the house of Dionysos and admire a series of beautifully preserved mosaics depicting scenes from the Greek Mythology, there will be free time for lunch. On the return you will pass the 9th century Basilica of Ayia Paraskevi and stop at Yeroskipou Village to sample the famous Paphos Delights 'Loukoumia'.
• With the warmest climate in the whole of the Mediterranean region, sunshine on the island is virtually guaranteed, and international sports associations choose Cyprus as a centre of recovery and development for its athletes. Winters are also pleasantly mild, which makes the island an ideal venue for overwintering athletes.
• Its solid infrastructure, mature tourist industry, excellent sports facilities, and the flight – connectivity of its two international airports underpin its well-earned status in Sports Tourism.
• The growing number of international sports federations and teams that use Cyprus attests to its spreading popularity as a Mecca for both sports enthusiasts and professional athletes.
• The island's safe and friendly environment, excellent range of accommodation (from self–catering to top-tier hotels), restaurants and advanced medical services help to make it the ideal family holiday destination, and many sports practitioners take advantage of this to bring their families and friends along during their activity filled stay in Cyprus.
• The history of winemaking in Cyprus dates back to the depths of time. Unique ancient mosaics portraying god Dionysus, old wine-presses, wine related pots are all evidence of this. Every year the Wine Festival of Cyprus, held in Limassol, celebrates Cyprus' rich history of viniculture. It is considered to be a revival of ancient feasts for the worship of Dionysus, the god of wine.
• In the early 1980's, small wineries were set up on the hill villages of the grape growing regions. The southern slopes of the Troodos Mountains near Limassol and the south west of the island in the Paphos region. The Cyprus Tourism Organization has organized and designated six wine routes along which visitors can get to know the island's wineries, mostly small but enchanting. For those wine lovers, the Wine museum located on the outskirts of Erimi Village, not far from Limassol, allows the visitor to discover the long history of Cyprus' viniculture, the art of wine making and the diversity of the island's wine culture.
• Along with all the intensive English courses that MKS Travel And Tours Services has to offer, why not combine your stay with other educational tours within the island. Add value to your English course by adding one of the many tours we have on offer, be it educational, cultural, historical or even sun and sea!!!
• Liaising with our partners in the Educational field, we are in the position to tailor make small packages for Hospitality, Travel, Business and more, all at a reasonable price. We not only guarantee quality service but also an experience that you will remember a lifetime!!!!
• MKS Travel And Tours can also organize conferences for Doctors, Business companies or even Governmental and semi governmental organizations as per your request.
• Combine holidays with learning!
• Apart from having excellent weather and a variety of attractions and activities to experience, Cyprus is a very safe destination and has excellent flight connections to Europe, the Middle East and the Far East. Tourism being one of our main industries, nearly everyone in Cyprus speaks English from a very young age. Being part of the British commonwealth from 1878 to 1960, we have adopted not only the English language but also drive on the left side of the road like in Britain.
• MKS travel and Tours , is able to associate with various institutions offering the English courses at a high level. Their teaching staff are of a high standard and consist of qualified native English speakers. Classes usually start around 9 in the morning and finish around 13.00 or 14:00 in the afternoon; this depends if the group would like to be served Lunch at the institution. After the classes MKS Travel and Tours can arrange activities or field trips in the local area and during weekends we can also arrange further unforgettable activities all over Cyprus.
• The Types of courses that can be provided are general courses ranging from Basic English to an Advanced level, focusing on all four skills; speaking, reading, writing and listening that help the student develop effective communication and fluency in the language. A placement test can be taken on the first day of lessons or an online placement test can be offered prior to arrival, enabling the institution to be prepared well in advance before arrival of an individual or group.
• English courses that can be offered upon request are:
Intensive English course for 20 - 25hrs per week: Students will be able to practice their listening, reading, writing and speaking skills.
• One to One course: This is focused on a specific individuals needs
• Intensive English for Business people: Aimed towards professionals who make use of English in their work and who want to increase their fluency and confidence in speaking for social and day to day business activities.
• Family Programme: While parents take their English course, their children can participate in the Young Learners club.
• Summer camp for Juniors: This is a combination of English language studies with a fun packed activity schedule and cultural excursions.